Friday, November 19, 2010

Burn Blue has a blog

This blog defines my life! I'm so happy they started with a history of blues. This post totally resignates with me, especially Dan's comment about how big band is frozen in time, but blues is ever-evolving and continues to amaze it's followers (me). And I love the information about solo blues. It inspires me to let myself give in to the music more when I don't have someone to dance with. So many times I think "no one asked me, there isn't anyone for me to ask, so I'll just sit this one out even though I love this song." Of course, I've started to do more social solo dancing, because if Karissa and Brecca can solo dance like that, I can too. But today I learned that there's a history to it and it makes me want to solo dance all the more.
My blues community ROCKS. Thanks, Burn Blue, for putting this together. I LOVE it!

BURN BLUE BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment